Posted by: Patricia | 2009-07-22

Cutting veins

Thank you so much for your help. It' s kind of despairing to know cutting veins is not efficient. But I don' t know if I want to anyway. I wish it was legal to go to hospital to be killed. The world would be so much better off. I hurt a lot, yes. It' s not constant pain, but it' s been like this for so long and it' s worse when years go by. I have to support others and I can' t always find enough strength inside to do it, so everything seems to be falling apart sometimes. My parents would be the most affected, especially my mother, but they are so far away, I don' t know if the Government here would contact them in my country. But today I' m feeling a little better. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Thank you again.

Hi Patricia
Try to take life one day at a time - if you don't want to use prescription medication try using St Johns wort herbal medication and take Vit B complex and Magnesium supplements. You are welcome to talk to me on the days that you feel that you are hanging on by your nails only!