Posted by: Nicky | 2009-08-24

cutting myself with a medaspor applicator

Hi there, I inserted a medaspor applicator the other evening and I think I might have pushed it in too quickly and I felt it was sore. When I pulled the applicator out there was a faint smear of pink on it. The next day or 2 I have minimal spotting. Now I want to know if this has happened to anyone else? and why is this applicator so rough around the edges and quite big. AM I the only person who thinks that the applicator is hard to get in? and cutting myself " there"  is it dangerous? Im fine now no pain etc and was just wondering why why why its so difficult to get the applicator in. And yes, I am using it the correct way :)

You probably have not cut yourself though you may have scaped the vagina. Use some KY jelly to make the insertion easier.