Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2011/12/21

Cutting

I have the urge to cut myself as the scares of my previous attempt didn''t fanish yet but maybe this time I just must see to it that I won''t need stitches again.

Self-cutting always leaves scars, some very noticeable, some less so. Cutting again won't reduce existing scarring. As you know, cutting may currently feel like a temptation for you, but its at best only a messy method, frightening to other people, which damages you, and produces only really brief relief from yourt confusing feelings. See a psychologist for assessment, advice and counselling, and to learn more effective and lasting ( and less damaging ) ways to deal with these situations

1