Question
Posted by: Anna | 2012-07-12

Cuts on penis

Dear Dr my husbund got small cuts on his forehead of his penis it looks dry, he is not diabetes and we have no problem with dryness during sex

Anna

It is possible that he has a candida infection and he can use Apor cream for a period of 10 days. Remember that you will also have to be treated, as you can reinfect him, once the infection has cleared. You can use Canesten 1 VC. All products are available over the counter. If his symptoms do not clear, he will have to consult his doctor for an examination.

2
Posted by: Anna | 2012-07-17

Morning Doctor, thank you for the feedback, but what cause this problem can he or me prevent it

Reply to Anna
Posted by: Anna | 2012-07-17

Reply to Anna