Question
Posted by: Clay | 2010/12/02

Cuts in foreskin

I get little cuts in my foreskin after sex, which take a few days to heal, what can i do to cure this?

The little cuts as well as the time it takes to heal can be a concern. Rather consul your doctor or SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre- SASHA

10
Posted by: Joost | 2010/12/06

Had the same a few years ao and then found I was diabetic. Since sugar levels are under control, I have never had the problem again.

Reply to Joost
Posted by: Pete | 2010/12/04

Get circumcised. You will be rid of all issues for good. Anon says it clearly why this is your best option. Be very careful messing with any creams. They are almost all steroid based and will leave you with live long problems that only will get worse as you get older.

Reply to Pete

Cavalier, check the ingredients again. This is a steroid cream. Clay, DONT USE IT.

Posted by: Cavalier | 2010/12/03

All Heal is NOT a steroid cream. Natura would not use steriods. Try it on any cut or wound and be amazed at its almost immediate healing properties.

Reply to Cavalier
Posted by: -|- | 2010/12/03

DONT get cut

Reply to -|-

BE VERY CAREFUL USING CREAMS. These are steroid creams that thin out the skin and over time you will start getting these fine tears again. They will not heal well and ultimately you can end up with scar tissue that certainly can impact your sexual feelings and pleasure. I have to agree with you looking into circumcision. I had what you had and after research and the problem actually getting worse when it came back the second time, I decided circumcision was the only permanent solution. In looking back, I wish I had been circumcised sooner. I have never had any issues since and I can honestly say that sex is really much better since being circumcised for both my wife and myself. Staying power is much better, more orgasms for her and never another tear again. Be very careful using steroid creams on your penis. You dont want some very serious problems developing when you are much older resulting in extremely thin skin from using steroid cream for any significant time early on in life. Just look at most old people that have skin problems where they never really heal once skin tears from being thin.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/03

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Cavalier | 2010/12/02

Use All Heal by Natura, available at Dischem. Its fantastic

Reply to Cavalier
Posted by: jelly | 2010/12/02

Never chop it like Bozo said, go to the docter, there is a cream that you put on.

Reply to jelly
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/12/02

Get it chopped, Done mine at birth, cant even remember any pain.

Reply to Bozo