Question
Posted by: pp | 2008/09/04

Cut on penis

Every time i have intercourse i end up with a cut on the same spot on my penis, just below the head of my penis. It seems as if the skin in this area is thin and when cut it peels slightly. I am 32 years old and i am on medication for high blood pressure.

My medical colleague in SASHA recommended the following:
1 You should probably be tested for diabetes using a Glucose tolerance test. Speak to your GP and find out what is involved in this.
2. You may need to exclude a candida infection in your partner
3. If intercourse is prolonged, or there is insufficient lubrication, this might result in the small cut, so use lubricant to assist.
4. If none of the above either identify/resolve the problem, it may be that you need to consider circumcision to prevent this cut...

All in all, it looks like it would be worthwhile getting this checked out with your doctor.

3
Posted by: CK | 2008/09/06

Been there, had that, got circumcised. Never an issue since. Your problem will not change or stop. Just have the circumcision and be done with it. Your sex life will be vastly different and improved. Good luck!

Reply to CK
Posted by: Nerak | 2008/09/05

I' m not a doctor and this is not expert advice but i think you should get circumsized maybe this will solve your problem. If you' re already then I can' t think of what the reason might be. Go see your doctor and have him check it out. Definately not normal.

Reply to Nerak
Posted by: lol | 2008/09/05

are u circumised?

Reply to lol