Question
Posted by: Mo | 2012/01/12

Cut Near my Penis

Hi due to Tight Underwear and perspiration etc i have had an itchy area above my penis more towards the right in between the thigh and the penis area basically on the pubic hair are but was clean shaven so was scratching and this brought out a cut that was actually kind of deep.

Here is my Problem and fear

My Cousin is getting Married soon so we had a stag and we engaged in intercourse with Unknown Women. Condom was used that''s not a worry but my concern is that after sex i could feel my cut burning and was analyzing the cut and ever since then its playing on my mind that her precum or cum could have dripped or squirted on to my cut or somehow dripped and ran through onto the cut.

I really am very worried as i dont know the woman i slept with and if she has any infection or HIV and if her liquids did enter my cut them i am at BIG risk of getting a virus.

I need my mind cleared as its driving me insane thinking about this all the time.

Please ADVISE PROMPTLY

Many Thanks and best regards

Mo

Dear Mo,

I unfortunately cannot clear your mind. The risk for infection with an STI (including HIV) is real based on your description. The HIV virus is found in the vaginal fluids of a woman. If the skin in the area you describe was broken and access to your bloodstream was possible then you are at risk.

I advise you see your Dr urgently. You do not say what the time frame is from when this sexual encounter occured and thus cannot advise whether taking ARVs as a preventative measure is still possible. Please see your Dr.

3
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/01/13

Mo, you will need to have yourself tested every 6 mionths for many many years to come.
May you learn a lesson from this. Animals have sex at random with bitches on heat (not even all of them, mind you)
This is your just deserve for acting like a bloody animal.

Reply to Roommate

Mo: Sex with unknown women!? How very responsible of you. What you get is what you deserve.

Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/12

Dear Mo,

Reply to sexologist