Question
Posted by: MUM | 2009/10/14

CUSTODY: SON

My husband filed for divorce and wants custody of son. I intend to defend this. I had an interdict against my husband for physical, verbal abuse in 1995. My husband is addicted to porn. He does not provide for the kids. Had a string of affairs during our 20 year marriage. Has an anger problem. Is there any reason why I won' t be awarded custody. I currently and in the past provided for the child. I do not do drugs or alcohol.
Pls advise.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Dear Mum,

pls contact me for a legal referral.
is there a reason why he wants full cutody and not shared custody? and how old is your son?

info@sadsa.net