Question
Posted by: Helena | 2011/11/04

Curves

Good day

I would like to know what is your opinion of their exercise program.

Kind regards,
Helena

Hi Helena

I think it's fine. It's hard to grade one against another, and as long as the programme obeys the right principles, then it's worth doing. And to the best of my knowledge, Curves is sound in respects of doing the right kinds of training, and often enough. I do sometimes wonder whether the intensity is high enough, because it's a very mild start, but that's a strength, not a weakness and so I can't criticize too much. But again, different things work for different people, so you'd have to see if the fit is there for you!

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/11/27

Hi Helena

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc