Question
Posted by: Lizzy | 2010/11/22

Curves

I am 33 years and have big curves they don''t " trim"  even if i execise combined with a healthy diet. i would like to get your opinion on how i can do a lip or referals if possible, roughly how much can it cost? I wear a size 42 on cuves and waist a size 36 so it does''nt balance at all i struggle to get that kind of sise.

thanks in advance.

Expert ImageLiposuction Questions

Hi Lizzy

Thank you for your question.

VASER liposuction is a great procedure for trimming curves.

Have a look at www.vaser.co.za for contact details of doctors performing VASER in your area. Cost varies depending on areas treated. Consult your closest doctor performing VASER for a quote.

Kind regards

Dr B Kotzé

1
Posted by: Liposuction Questions | 2010/11/23

Hi Lizzy

Thank you for your question.

Kind regards

Dr B Kotzé

Reply to Liposuction Questions