Question
Posted by: chippa | 2012/07/06

CURVED PENIS

I AM CONCERNED ABOUT MY CURVED PENIS, IT STRESSED ME A LOT SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I TREAT IT. PLEASE HELP THERE IS ANY MEDICATION FOR THAT.

CHIPPA

A curved penis is referred to a Peyronie’s disease – the following link will do for valuable and interesting reading - http://www.menshealthpd.com/getting_treatment/index.html. There are most definitely treatment options and to explore that it is advisable to seek the professional assistance from an urologist .
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: charles | 2012/07/14

Don''t laugh at all just him.........lol

Reply to charles
Posted by: Stevie | 2012/07/06

@ Marty

Haha...good one

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to Stevie
Posted by: Marty | 2012/07/06

@ Chippa

Cut it off

Reply to Marty
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/06

Reply to Sexologist