Posted by: Bee | 2009-07-08

Curved Penis

I am dating a guy, who i have recently found out has a curved penis, its curves upwards. As i have never come across this before in previous relationships, i was wondering what advantages and disdvantages there could be form this? Could he ever hurt me during intercourse, or could i ever hurt him?

Here are a couple of links that you could go to, to assist you with gaining some more knowledge on Peyronies disease – curved penis.

There are treatments available for this. It usually has to do with scarring that occurred and that impact on the way the penis erects. Usually one of the complaints that guys have when suffering from Peyronies disease is pain. In some cases pain is not present. Caution should be taken to not cause more pain or injury. That is why one should consider treatment. Treatment is usually followed with effective results.

You are welcome to contact our helpline – 0860 100 262 where we could put you in touch with a professional as close as possible to you. For interesting reading you could visit our website

Posted by: ERIC | 2009-07-09

You are a very fortunate woman to have such a gifted man. With that upward curve he will be able to stimulate your G spot to the ultimate ecstacy.

Reply to ERIC