Question
Posted by: Fati | 2008/06/06

Current mental health

How does one know if they are insane or have a mental illness? What sypmtoms can I look for?

I understand that you're concerned, but the question really is too vague to answer. You're notm insane, or you probably wouldn't even be asking the question. There are many types of mental illness and psychological problems, with different symptoms and signs. If you just generally feel awful, with worries more than you can summarize, see a good local shrink or at least a good GP, for a proper in person assessment, considering all the aspects of whatever is troubling you, and they can form a diagnosis. If you look around, for instance, the MIND section here on H24, you will be able to read of some of the symptoms mof a wide range of conditions such as Depression, Anxiety States, and so onm as background information.
And then you can post a shortish question back here summarizing what particularly has led you to fear that you might be ill, and I could comment on that

1
Posted by: T | 2008/06/06

ouch! 2 many symptoms 2 mention. why dnt you post your symptoms to cybershrink, he can help

Reply to T