Question
Posted by: Gail | 2008/07/24

Curious only

Hi there I would just like to get more info regarding this. I am on the pill have been for the past 5 years and get my periods each month for about 4-5 days. Now they say that i woman is extremely fertile the day after her period stopped. Is that tru?? Because I love having sex the day my period stopped and have never worried about the fact that i might fall pregnant. But then again I feel that i am protected because i use the pill. Does that work during that time cause i also heard a very funny storie regarding that. If you guys can help me with this issue, it will be highly appreciated.

Thx in advance....

You are protected throughout the month on the Pill. You do not ovulate on the Pill.

2
Posted by: Gail | 2008/07/24

Thanx Nix the other think is does a person who is on the pill actually ovulate???

Reply to Gail
Posted by: Nix | 2008/07/24

it is not true. if you have a 28 day cycle then you should ovulate around 14 days after the first day of your period.

Reply to Nix