Question
Posted by: shocked | 2011-08-23

curious husband

my husband and I often watch porn together, and have done so for years, the other night he brought home gay porn of men giving men oral sex, he sais he thought I would like to watch men giving each other oral, as he likes to watch woman do it, but he seemed more aroused than me. I asked him why, he sais he was curious, and admitted it turned him on, the next morning, I woke early to find him watching it on his own again and masturbating. This has really got me concerned, he says its natural to get turned on by sexual acts, but this is not normal for him, as he is always very derogatory to gay men, but in private masturbates to them. I searched his computer, and found a lot more of this stuff. What should I do?

Dear Shocked
changing interest in sexual fantasy and the acting out of these fantasies can be the start of a pathological behaviour change .You need to urgently address the issues with your partner so that the problem can be brought into the open . professional help may also be required

8
Posted by: Deeve | 2011-08-24

Hi, he may be many things...Straight, Bi or Gay, who knows...the only way is to sit down and chat with him. He may also never act out with someone else what you understand to be ''strange''.
What you may not be aware of is that there are many ''men'' who enjoy sex with other ''men'', but live a normal heterosexual life otherwise, and would never change that. I guess most women have absolutely no idea that their partner may be interested or look at other guys too. While this may be the order of the day, many of these characters also live in total denial, thus portraying the picture you describe and making dreadfull derogatory remarks about Gays etc. This may be to cover up, but for many just being part of their conditioned upbringing. Get your rocks off and run...till the next urge......
I have no idea how he is dealing with this - only at home or....?
I guess that is what you need to deal with...not the fact that he may exist a little off centre from your ideals of straight orientation. Most people are not completely straight...but that doesn''t mean they will cheat. Cheers

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Chris | 2011-08-24

Hi Muishond, stem saam met jou, hy gaan nog deur n hele paar ouens gespyker word.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: muishond | 2011-08-24

i think he is gay, only now he feels more comfortable to tell you that he is gay. The closet door is now wide open in a months time he will acknowledged that he loves men.

Reply to muishond
Posted by: DON | 2011-08-23

The next thing he is going to suggest is a threesome and offcourse the third person is going to be a male.If that happens i hope you won`t be stupid to agree. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.!!!!!

Has he been hinting at that recently?

Reply to DON
Posted by: DON | 2011-08-23

Has he been hinting at that recently?

Reply to DON
Posted by: reason | 2011-08-23

the problem with porn is that it opens new ideas, now i will bet my bottom dollar, your husband would like to go down on a man himself, and will probably want you to watch, it starts with porn and progresses, i have read a lot of these sites, and this seems to be a growing problem amongst men, they never seem to get enough, and it also seems that a once off experience, just to experiment is not enough either. I think that you should ask him directly, if thats his fantasy, and I hope for you, that its just a fantasy, to remain a fantasy, but I doubt it

Reply to reason
Posted by: Joe | 2011-08-23

Maybe he''s Bi. Or maybe its just a phase that he''s going thru.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Chris | 2011-08-23

Hi Shocked, ek dink dis verby, as hy eers daarna sit en kyk en dit maak hom lus, die volgende stap gaan wees om iemand n bj te gee of hy gaan toelaat dat iemand hom n bj gee. Sterkte.

Reply to Chris