Posted by: Paula | 2009-08-16

Curious, Concerned, and Confused

I want to have the hair ' downthere'  permanently removed. On the other hand, I heard that some men do not like it hairless. Are they the majority of men? or shouldn' t I be concerned?

I can't say I have ever read a survey on how many men prefer this or not, so I can't give you a clear response! Some like the absence of hair from a sensation point of view (and hopefully not because it makes your vulva look preadolescent!), some like a trimmed vulva - still womanly but not out of control! If you have an issue with it, it's your body at the end of the day, so do what you want to do. Any partner you have will have to accept this as part of your choice for yourself.

Claire from SASHA

Posted by: Christiaan | 2009-08-17

Ag no man, not totally beaver. Leave some hair especially on top. Personally I luv it like a landing strip and clean around the lips

Reply to Christiaan
Posted by: john | 2009-08-17

I am a man and think I speak for a lot of men when i say that it look the best clean. I get so turnd of if a woman do have hair down south. It spoil the view and i feel it is not that clean if a woman got hair. It just tast beter clean, no hair in my mouth. Please mow the lawn.

Reply to john
Posted by: cindy | 2009-08-17

Paula...i was also in the same boat as you are...I shave my lips and keep a thin strip of hair above , it very sexy..bith guys any gilrs love it! Try that :)

Reply to cindy
Posted by: Jab | 2009-08-16

I think the majority of men like it hairless, clean and looks better and nicer, go for it.

Reply to Jab