Posted by: Worried me | 2008-11-15

Curious &  worried about moods

Hi there!

Firstly I' m just curious - can you tell me exactly how you can fall pregnant.

Secondly I am very moody and I haven' t had my period for 5 days now. I' ve been under a lot of stress at work. I' m not on the pill or anything and I usually get my periods at different days each month for example between 31 and 40 days, so it' s never constant. I' m still a virgin. I' m just wondering - can my period be absent because of stress? And what could be the reason for my moodiness?

You fall pregnant by having intercourse. It has happened that the man ejaculates close to the vagina without actual penetration and pregnancy can result. Stress can certainly cause a delayed period. Perhaps if yu are stressed, this is causing the moods.