Question
Posted by: Joe | 2012/05/16

Curious

I have a problem getting and maintaining a hard erection, have tried Calias there is little improvement but still not hard enough for penetration. Have also tried Viagria and it is about the same. I still have few pills of each and would like to know what are the consequences if one takes one of each pill. Would the erection be twice as hard??
I am getting desparate and very frustrated not been able to have sex with my partner. I am 63 years old, slightly over weight and could do with some excerise.
please advise what can be done, have spoken to my GP by he says use Calias it will last 36 hours, that is wishful thinking.

Joe, it is not uncommon for these types of pills to not work on first attempt; sometimes you need to take the pill several times before it works optimally and the dosage of the pill may need to be increased - but these need to be done with the advice of your doctor. Please do not take two at once; this could have adverse consequences for your health!

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: Mr Softy | 2012/05/17

I was about to post a related query when I encountered this one. I have the same problem and have often wondered if it had a lot to do with the frame of mind one finds oneself in. Not physical as much as mental ? I wonder if my performance as such would be different if I got it one with a younger sexy woman ? The sad part is that I would never stray to find out, but I do believe a lot of it is in the mind. What is the opinion out there ?

Reply to Mr Softy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/17

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: xyz | 2012/05/16

Try these pills it is new on the market from Japan,Chao jimengnan Super Power Man, there is only 4 in the box, chew 1 about a half hour before sex, these pills make you hard and you will also last longer.I use one, also went limp while I was busy, but now after about 2 weeks, hard as a rock.Hope it helps.
I had the same problem and also start doing excersice, also helps a lot, I am 57 These pills are a natural product.Never use two pills like the ones you mention

Reply to xyz