Question
Posted by: cindy | 2010/11/25

curious

I am confused. Whereas it is said that pubic hair is for protecting the areas against infection but then almost every women shave it off as it interferes with sex. Why is it so? Are these women not at risk? I am in my teens and I am confused what I should do? I am on the threshhold of introducing myself to sexual experience and would be please if you could suggest should I clean it up or stay with it. Will its presence hamper my sexual enjoyment and will its removal expose me to infection? Please help

It does seem to be trendy to remove pubic hair. As long as you practice normal standards of hygeine you will not expose yourself to increased risk of infection. Of course if you want to be sexually active you need to take standard precautions and use a condom. The amount of hair to leave or remove depends on personal preference.

12
Posted by: clean | 2011/01/10

I Shave every week and no infection...I mean what kind of guy wants hair in there teeth while they buzy with there woman, before he can kiss her he must firt take out all the hear out of his teeth o no! not nice...and the moment is gone...and it also give a woman the feeling of nakedness...

Reply to clean
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/11/26

MY BAD stacy!... go to a pro and just keep it hygienic there after....

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: Stacy | 2010/11/26

Guys Guys... Please read the thread. I don''t even shave....

Reply to Stacy
Posted by: Wolverine | 2010/11/26

Hubby u jerk! i''ll help her shave... i got the mach 3 fusion :)

Reply to Wolverine
Posted by: Whena | 2010/11/25

Ag please hubby!

Reply to Whena
Posted by: hubby | 2010/11/25

Let me help u shave

Reply to hubby
Posted by: V | 2010/11/25

Thank you very much.

Reply to V
Posted by: Stacy | 2010/11/25

Go to a professional salon. Will not do it myself.

Reply to Stacy
Posted by: V | 2010/11/25

Hi Stacy
Forgive the question please, I too shave completely but have heard that waxing is better, do you go to a professional for a wax or do it yourself, (if yourself what brand do you use), I ask because I tried waxing myself and it was a F& *k up and it was also damm sore. I would like a wax but need more info, I prefer it completely clean. I also believe hygiene is how you look after yourself and clean is clean.

Reply to V
Posted by: Stacy | 2010/11/25

I go for a wax once a month and never had any problems. Its all about your hygiene and that of your guy. So choose them well...
How old are you?

Reply to Stacy
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/25

Rather than shaving it all off you might want to just leave a small shaven " landing strip"  ! As long you stay clean and hygienic,there is no health problems either way.

Before deciding on experiencing sex make sure you are totally ready for it and obviously practice safe sex.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/25

Reply to Sexologist