Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-04

Curious

Which part of a man''s private part is most sensitive?

the tip of the penis.

9
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-06

the tip of the penis.

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: jim | 2010-11-04

Touch the brown eye - and watch hom go......

Reply to jim
Posted by: Woman | 2010-11-04

Try anal, give him " gift vouchers"  for sexual favours, write him an email that is an erotic story about what will happen, take him with you when you do lingerie shopping, model everything you buy. Get some furry hand cuffs and body chocolate... hmmm so many things, so little time :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-04

Oh yes i licked his testicles but like really gently and it made his toes curl! lol he totally enjoyed it....

Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-04

Another Anon... how good are u my dear! no give me some tips on how to make my husband the happiest man on earth! i have done lots with him like give him a blow job doing all kinds of positions but i wanna give him more... satisfy his every need... if u know wot i''m saying! :-)

Posted by: a man | 2010-11-04

I would say the testicles are the most sensitive part, but it feels great if they are sucked gently

Reply to a man
Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-04

Yes he is... i''m his wife and i wanna do things to him that will blow his mind...

Posted by: . | 2010-11-04

depends if the man is circumsized or not, that makes a big difference.

Reply to .
Posted by: XXX | 2010-11-04

The " head"  is very sensitive but if you include the testicles,then don''t try and squeeze them too hard.It will be a BIG OUCH !

Reply to XXX