Question
Posted by: Benny | 2010/07/01

curious

My cousin and i used to mastrubate ,and , each other, when we were kids, over twenty years ago.He has just returned home , from England, been there about ten years,.We are both married with two children each, and are happy.We were discussing our youth, and he suggested we do it again, for old times sake.Is there anything wrong with this?

I think it could cause great confusion and guilt. The exploration of youth is natural and can be understood; I'm not sure your respective spouses would feel the same way! Cousins or not, this would still constitute a betrayal in most people's minds...what do you think?

8
Posted by: ??? | 2010/07/07

I had a similar thing with a mate of mine from childhood, we never did anything, but one day we decided to try oral sex on each other. I enjoyed giving it and gave him a bj on 2 occassions, his wife asked if she could watch,so I did it once more for her, which she thoroughly enjoyed and masurbated through the whole thing. But my wife didnt like it, it grossed her out. So check with your wives first because they are all different

Reply to ???
Posted by: anna | 2010/07/02

The correct person to ask is your wife - let us know what she thinks.

Reply to anna
Posted by: jerry | 2010/07/02

Let me guiss you are from BRAKPAN!!!!!

Reply to jerry
Posted by: Guy | 2010/07/02

I agree with the sexologist I myself had experimented with mutual masturbation during my army days, then it was great fun a bit confusing at the time but I understand what happened. Now 20yrs later I don''t think its a good idea any more. any way its your choice.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: ** | 2010/07/02

You will be cheating on your wife. And do you really want an adult man''s penis in your hand?

Reply to **
Posted by: Girly Girl | 2010/07/01

Surely this classifies as some kind of incest..even if you are cousins! You are family! eesh!!!!

Reply to Girly Girl
Posted by: anon | 2010/07/01

That is gay, and nobodys has done the same just gay''s.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/01

Reply to Sexologist