Question
Posted by: nancy | 2010-06-03

curious

Can some help me? I am just changing over to puberty and am curious to know why is it so? I have observed slight hair growth under my arms, in pubic region why is it so? Is hair in these areas essential? If so what is its purpose? Then why is it shaved off? I have seen my mom and Dad shaving their regions(Without their knowlrdge). If they shave it then it is not required at all, Why does it grow? What purpose it serves? Pl. help

there are many reasons for pubic hair, namely: 1 it is a product of puberty (the hormones released stilumate hair-growth); 2 it is a sign of sexual maturity; 3 it protects your genital region; 4 it harbours pheremones (smells that are released from your body during sexual arousal).

pubic hair is like the hair on your head; each person may prefer adifferent look, style, colour etc. thus some men and women shave their pubic hair due to personal tastes / preferences.

7
Posted by: Alex | 2010-06-15

how did the first person know she was 11 years old? she never gave her age.

Reply to Alex
Posted by: James | 2010-06-08

Have your periods started yet?
Have your Boobs started growing yet?

Reply to James
Posted by: James | 2010-06-07

It could be for Hygenic purposes.How old are you Nancy?

Reply to James
Posted by: asd | 2010-06-03

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "  Put those on." 

The bride replies, "  I can''''t wear your trousers." 

He replies, "  And don''''t forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!" 

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "  Try those on!" 

He replies,"  I can''''t get into your knickers!" 

"  And you never bloody will if you don''''t change your attitude." 

Reply to asd
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-06-03

you dnt have to come in the form of a child if you eed knowledge,
hair is there because of hormones, they shave cause its cleaner, a clean vagina is so beautifull as well as a shaven penis looks longer, more fun sexually,ja , ask more if you wanna know more.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: anon | 2010-06-03

you are very well spoken for an 11 year old. My son is your age and doesn''t talk like this or write like this. Oh, and he''s at school this time of day.

Reply to anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-03

Reply to sexologist