Question
Posted by: AD | 2009-10-26

Curious

Hi DOC
From the time I can remember having my period, it was never regular. I didnt get it for 2 to 3 months then I got it so it was never regular. After I got married in 2002 at 22 I decided to have it check out after leaving it for 4 years. In 2007 my gynea confirm cysts on my ovaries. Had it removed in Jan 2007 and fell pregnant in April 2007.

We are trying for our second baby and just wanted to know if it would happen naturally. I must admitt I haven' t being to see my gynae since 2008 when he check on my ceasar site. My periods are very regular, a 28 day cycle. Do I need to take anything.

You should go ahaead and try to conceive. You need only consider taking something if you struggle to fall pregnant.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-28