Question
Posted by: Ill | 2009/09/14

Curious

I missed 3 pills &  then started breakthrough bleeding til my period was suppose to start, had intercourse, obviously i was not protected. Then when it was time for the period it never arrived,took a test at that time - negative, now it has been a week, back on the p ill etc, all ok, but VERY nauseas...feel ill, could i have fallen pregnant?
Could the test be wrong, should i try another test?

Your period may not have come because the break with the Pill interfered with your cycle. However, do another pregnancy test to be sure.

2
Posted by: Lin | 2009/09/14

you need to wait at least four weeks after your period to take a test. It doesn' t really show before then

Reply to Lin
Posted by: Lin | 2009/09/14

Reply to Lin