Question
Posted by: another Q about dreams | 2008-11-27

curious

hi CS and every1, my Q is i do not dream every nite but when i do my dreams come true, 4 eg. i dreamt of my husbands grandfather of which i never met, he told me who he was and when i woke up i described him to my husband and he said yes its his granddad, a few weeks ago i dreamt my granddad giving me numbers and i thought of playing the lotto but i didn' t i wrote them down and Monday i found this pice of paper in my bag and out of curiosity i went to the lotto website and they came out on sat. These are just a few eg there is a lot, oh and this one was classic, b4 i met my hubby i dreamt some old women telling me that on a particular day I’ m gonna met a man who will be my husband and will take care of me and will have 3 kids with, and that particular day i met my hubby but i didn' t like him and i tried to loose him but without luck, decided to give him a chance and its been 8yrs now, but with 1 child.
ps. i don’ t believe in psychic powers or anything that can not be scientifically proven, am i going mad.

Of course you're not going mad. But as one tends to remember every occasion when any aspect of what we remember dreaming ( most of our dreams we don't remember at all ) match in some way real-life events, and we tend to ignore or foget occasions when nothing like the dream actually happens, such experiences seem impressive but may actually be less so. And there's also cryptamnesia --- where you remember something, without realizing that you are remembering it and forgetting where it came from. For instance, you may at some time, some-where, seen a picture of his grandad, or heard him described, and forgotten that this happened.

3
Posted by: dcancerr | 2011-01-30

Hey,Thanks for all your effort on this site. My daughter take interest in working on internet research and it is easy to understand why. My partner and i hear all regarding the compelling way you provide efficient techniques via your blog and therefore inspire contribution from other ones on the theme while my simple princess is without question becoming educated a whole lot. Take advantage of the rest of the year. Your doing a first class job.

Reply to dcancerr
Posted by: LadyK | 2008-12-01

Each and every human being is born with a gift of some kind, be it dreams and visions (that of sight) or hearing or healing or counselling or kind heartedness or discerning or the prescence of peace or even warfare (in the spirit). So if one of your gifts is coming through that much - count yourself lucky and use it (trust your instict, we say).

I have the gift of sight which I inherited from my Mom (who can even walk down the street and see things people hide in their closed houses or danger is any hiided place), the gift of spiritual ears (if I need to go for an appraisal at work, I can hear the discussions by HR about me before I' m called in!) and my most powerful gift is that of spiritual warfare (if I win it in spirit - then I won it in the flesh).

These gifts are not there to bring you fear but it' s part of how God used to communicate with human beings before we fell into sin. If you find them still active in your life, be sure to trust and obey what you are being shown and do something about it.

Reply to LadyK
Posted by: me too | 2008-11-27

hi, i don know anything about dreams but i also dream hey, i dream things b4 they happen bt some of them, e.g b4 my grandmom passed away i dreamt i was on her funeral then on the follwing mnth she got a heart attack,if im on a job interview i will dream them callin mi back if i got the job, bt if not then i don dream anything,then after i got a baby i was stressed cos i was nt working, yet my babydaddy' s mother had passed on already i' ve never met her so i dreamt her calling tellin mi i shudn stress i will get a job then next month i got it, thats jus an e.g, i dream that it even scares my friends...if we somewhere then i wud say i dreamt about this they jus laugh thinking im joking...i can go on until...do u think this is normal?

Reply to me too