Question
Posted by: clara | 2011/12/02

curiosity

I am in mid teens and seek ur help to my problem. Iwould like to know that is it possible to get wetness in my vagina without having played with myself. I find that sometimes I am wet down there and this happens without any deliberate effort from my side. kindly explain is it some infection.

It can be an infection, but more likely you just get wet (lubricate)! It is normal and it can happen especially if you have fantasies about boys, sex or intimacy. If it smells bad or is excessive wetness, let your doctor check it out. Otherwise, just appreciate the fact that your body is young and normal. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: IX | 2011/12/02

its normal, your partner will enjoy this as it makes sex more enjoyable

Reply to IX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/12/02

Reply to sexologist