Question
Posted by: nancy | 2011-08-26

curiosity

I have just introduced myself to sexual activity with friends. I am curious and anxious to learn what one expect during orgasm. I want to know so that I will be aware of it and enjoy experiencing it.

Orgasmic feelings differ from woman to woman but a heightened excited feeling withfeelings of lightheadedness etc have been reported

2
Posted by: XXX | 2011-08-29

By saying you have just introduced yourself to sex with friends,I hope you mean one partner and not multiple partners.
Remember to practice safe sex.
You will know when you have an orgasm,it is a feeling of almost being lightheaded or an " out of body"  experience,that is,hightened feeling of wellbeing.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: IX | 2011-08-26

why don''t you ask your mum?
you are young and could get killed by HIV/Aids

Reply to IX