Question
Posted by: Jacques | 2009/06/01

CURIOS about comming on panty no sex

good day
i feel a bit embarrest to ask this ,but here goes my wife comes home and then she tells me that her under garment is wet (not from pee or sweat) i would like to know why because when we have sex there is no " come"  she is dry only when we have sex but every day her panty is wet .Please can you explain this to me as i do not understand this secreation of bodly fluids .
thank you

there can be numerous reasons for this and the only wat to know for certain is for your wife to visit the gynae. the answer (treatment) to the 'body fluids' are dependant on the following variables: odour / the colour of the fluids / the frequency /

13
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/15

idiot !!!!!!

Posted by: nn | 2009/06/04

Hello there ! You are a guy and know what sperms look like so just wank and compare ....

Reply to nn
Posted by: Dane | 2009/06/02

HaHa, nee wat ou Eier. Ek is nie in n verhouding nie my maat. Ek is maar van daai ouens wat n ander man se vrou uithelp met baie ander dinge jong. Jy sal my nie glo hoeveel getroude vrouens/vrouens in lank ernstige verhoudings loop oor pad nie. Wat gaan aan ouens? wat maak julle, julle vrouens. Jullle doen nie julle werk reg nie, Hey maar kyk julle gee my net meer werk. Trou is nie my hobby nie. Is jy n getroude perd Eier.

Reply to Dane
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

.....mine aswell...always a slight discharge thus the pantiliners.... some woman this happens to- Gynae said nothing wrong with it tho... just me.....

Posted by: Ja | 2009/06/01

How does she get home from work?

Reply to Ja
Posted by: jacques | 2009/06/01

yes i do understand last comment but diff is it happens everyday thanks for you' re comment

Reply to jacques
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

Jacques.
Pls dont judge ur wife listening to this guys here.
I am a woman myself... my husband asked me as well about a discharge- that' s normal for some woman at or before a ' certain time of the month' ... I feel shy to say this but it is not smelly and yup- white!

Posted by: jacques | 2009/06/01

...... no discoulering or smell this is plain and simple " come"  " Dane waar werk jy Ha Ha" 

Reply to jacques
Posted by: Dane | 2009/06/01

Jacques, sy kry dit iewers anders.

Reply to Dane
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

I wouldn' t necessarily worry as she has told you, some women do have discharge everyday, depends if its smelly or discolouration then she has an infection, sounds like she doesn' t know herself, maybe she should visit a gynae or post your question on the gynae forum.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

Well maybe she just gets hot for someone alse... but not for you..

Posted by: paul | 2009/06/01

I think she got someone on the side.

Reply to paul
Posted by: Egg | 2009/06/01

Someone is sexy for het at work....  -) Making her feel all hot and wet...

Reply to Egg