Question
Posted by: Celia | 2011/03/02

CURE FOR BRUISING

I bruise very easily, and find that the marks stay for months especially on my legs. I know that this is due to bad blood circulation, but i need to know if there is a treatment I can use to help for the bruising. I feel very uncomfotable when I wear 3/4 pants or skirts as everyone seems to stare at my " injuries" . also, why does the blue marks take so long to go away? Is it something I should be worried about?

Hallo Celia
abnormal bruising can be caused by a low platelet count or a liver dysfunction (not making enough koagulation factors). It can also be a side effect of taking certain medications like Disprin, Warfarin or anti-inflammatories. Please let your doctor have a look as some blood tests may need to be done.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/02

Hallo Celia