Question
Posted by: lebo | 2010/06/18

cure

hi doc

is there a cure for pcos? my gynae gave me provera to induce my periods because i haven''t been getting them for few months now. will i ever be able to conceive? i''m 31 years old.

Lebo

There is no known cure for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Please do however, note that not all women with PCOS has difficulty in becoming pregnant. If you are however, going to struggle, you can get FSH injection and In Vito Fertilisation. Refer to the following link for detailed information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCOS