Question
Posted by: leeuki | 2011/06/04

curcumsition

is it better to be curcumsised ?
What do wommen prefer ?
Wll it change anything in bed ?
I am 26 and still have my ( voorvel ) , should i keeit or have it removed ?
Wll it help my to last longer in bed or will it be the same ?
are the any cons to having it sniped ?

There are several arguments for and other against circumcision. It is also a very personal preference to either have it or have it removed. Having the foreskin in tact could protect the penis glans (head) which could encourage sensation during sexual intercourse. It has been found that the penis becomes less sensitive without the foreskin and that could have an impact on a longer time period before reaching orgasm; but it is a generalized idea and it still is no guarantee that you will be able to last longer in bed as everyone’s body differ. Some people believe that a circumcised penis is “cleaner” but it also depends on the individual. The main aspect s for you to decide what you want and not just do it in the hope that women might find it more appealing or that you will last longer in bed. Once you have been circumcised there is no turning back.

13
Posted by: Nella | 2011/06/11

Gugu, I hope you enjoy smegma, because I dont. NO foreskin for my vagina or any other place.

Circumcised guys make the best lovers!!!

Reply to Nella
Posted by: Gugu | 2011/06/09

No thank you - no circumscised men for me....

Reply to Gugu
Posted by: Just wondering? | 2011/06/08

Sonskyn. Your unkind comment. reminds me of a comment made by a shop keeper who encountered a woman pulling the legs apart and smelling the chickens on display and he said to her " MADAM, would you pass the same test at the end of the day? Think about that. You think you always smell so wonderful ??

Reply to Just wondering?
Posted by: Sonskyn | 2011/06/07

Take it from a girl.... I prefer circumsised WAY-WAY-WAY over uncircumsised.

I had a b/friend once that is very clean and hygienic, but there was still a very off-putting smell, yuk!!!!

I have a circumsised b/friend currently and he smells (or tastes) like nothing!

Long live the circumsised men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Sonskyn
Posted by: Cavalier vs Roundhead | 2011/06/07

Ouch !!

Reply to Cavalier vs Roundhead
Posted by: CK | 2011/06/07

Cavalier vs. Roundhead, how about you stick to your smelly, smegma producing foreskin and those of us that are circumcised (who have known what its like to be in your situation, but no longer are) enjoy the pleasures of not being a " cavalier"  as you call it. I am very happy being without a foreskin. You really don''t know what its like to be circumcised and it does look for feel being circumcised by when you pull your smegma laden foreskin back over your glans.

Reply to CK
Posted by: Cavalier vs Roundhead | 2011/06/06

CK. I see that you are really passionate about the subject. You won''t believe it, but I answered your comment with many clever counter points, well I thought they were at least ! I had just put in the code prior to sending if off and I lost my internet signal ! I was really pumped up but totally deflated when I lost the signal and just lost the enthusiasm to write it all out again, as I am not THAT passionate about the subject.
One thing us Cavaliers can do with a flick of the wrist and that is to become a Roundhead and unless a Roundhead has a clip on foreskin he cannot become a Cavalier !! Have a peaceful day

is to become a roundhead with a flick of the wrist

Reply to Cavalier vs Roundhead

Thanks Leeuki. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Good Luck with your decision. You have a whole new sex live on the horizon.

Posted by: CK | 2011/06/05

So Cavalier vs. Roundhead, God MAY have made us that way, but can you then explain why HE specifically chose circumcision for his chosen tribe and that thousands of years later it is still overwhelmingly practiced by not just his chosen, but by so many other individuals and cultures as well?? Health and science have finally proven the value of circumcision in more ways that you can deny. With that said, the bibles teachings that have held true for thousands of years have again been proven right by medical science.

While you state that dirty foreskins are for the uncultured and bliksems, please explain why its just for them and not every guy that is uncircumcised. If you are not aware, your inner foreskin is ALWAYS producing smegma, even more so when your penis is erect because of the increased blood flow. So in essence, when having sex you are producing smegma and leaving that in a woman''s vagina. There are some women that have gotten infections from uncircumcised guys and its also attributed to be a possible cause for cervical cancer in women.

Lastly, how can a penis with a foreskin hanging over the glans be considered slick and cool???

This section of the board is to debate circumcision, so lets hear some debating on why you believe what you do. I will be happy to respond.

Reply to CK
Posted by: Cavalier vs Roundhead | 2011/06/05

No way hosea ! God made you like that, so stay like that unless its uncomfortable. I cannot believe that there are still guys out there who do not wash under the forie, smell and smegma, what the hell are you talking about ? Thats for the uncultured and dirty bliksems.
Its the same for a woman who does not pay proper attention to her personal hygiene... not good ! Keep it and be sleek and cool !!

Reply to Cavalier vs Roundhead
Posted by: leeuki9 | 2011/06/05

Tnk a lot . I will mke an apointment as soon as posible . And will give you my feed back

Reply to leeuki9
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/05

Reply to sexologist

YES!!!!!

Most women who have experienced circumcised men prefer their penis that way. They are more likely to make a move on you and give you pleasure too. A survey done a few years ago had and 83% favour of their man being circumcised and most stated ttey would have their sons circumcised even if the dad was not.
I
t will change a lot of things in bed. All positive. There will be no more smegma under your voelvel, thus no more smell that you have now when you pull back your voelvel or foreskin. You will NOW be making love to your lover, not your own voelvel by no longer having your glans (head of penis) sliding in and out of its own skin (voelvel) but now sliding directly and fully inside of your lover''s vagina. Most women really do prefer that sensation when you glide in and out and make it your focus to pleasure them. Much easier when circumcised. Makes for more orgasms for her and a much nicer experience for you too.

You will be able to last longer in bed because not having a voelvel will take that edge of sensitivity away, allowing you to be able to last much longer and have a very enjoyable and tense orgasm too. Your lover will probably be able to have an orgasm if she cant now, but if she can, she can probably now have multiples because you will be lasting much longer and can really concentrate on pleasuring her and now having to worry about coming too soon yourself.

Having been circumcised as an adult, the only con was not having it done sooner. I much prefer the feel and the look too as does my wife who has experienced it both ways with me.

Some things you need to know when you get circumcised: Your glans (head) will be very sensitive for the first week or two that can lead to unwanted erections. DO NOT try to have sex until you are completely healed (about 4-5 weeks). Even then, be very sure to use a condom until about 6 weeks. Be sure to discuss with your doctor how you want to be circumcised. My recommendation is to ask that he leave as much of your inner foreskin attached. In other words make sure that he leaves about 2-3 cm of your inner foreskin so that your cut is that far down your shaft. Have him remove way more of your outer foreskin. He will know what to do if you tell him that. Also, start NOW by pulling your voelvel back everyday and try to keep it all the way back as much as you can so that you can start feeling and getting your head exposed. It will help a lot. It will be well worth waiting to have sex again. Once you are healed you will be having way more sex than ever before to make up for your downtime and expect it to be way better. Almost every guy who has been circumcised as an adult is much happier with his new penis. There are a few guys that have not been. Mainly because expectations were never set correctly for them or they were just not emotionally ready for the biggest and most enjoyable sexual satisfaction they could experience by getting circumcised.

Good luck and please keep us posted on your experience. People here really do need to hear about more firsthand experiences and what made you decide to do it. Most people that do respond have not had sex both with or without a foreskin. It will be helpful to all here.