Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2011/09/16

cunnilingus, jus wondering

I sometimes have this really strong urge to suck a guyz di$k, Do other females sometimes feel like this. I know guyz have a strong sexual urge to perform cunilingus, but do woman also lick to give blow jobs to cute guy, not your husband or boy friend?? just wondering

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

12
Posted by: Jenny | 2011/09/20

Have givin it a lot of thaught Johann, but don''t think that you want to continue with this, I am 75 years old...thaught to meet and help you, realy think you do have a problem, sorry my boy..

Reply to Jenny
Posted by: Johan | 2011/09/20

Jenny i am 36, live in Jhb and you?

Reply to Johan
Posted by: jenny | 2011/09/20

johan..how old are you and where do you stay, sure would like to meet you, seems no wife in the picture?I don''t answer to emails..need you info here..maybe in Jo''burg?

Reply to jenny
Posted by: Johan | 2011/09/16

Realist firstly i am a guy and i am sure she would - but then its her fault

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Realist | 2011/09/16

Johan if your partner finds out wont be very happy with you now will he

Reply to Realist
Posted by: Johan | 2011/09/16

Wendy - i am no pevert. Why not mail me and find out for yourself

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Wendy | 2011/09/16

hey johan are u still a pervert lying to the ladies.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: Johan | 2011/09/16

Samantha, mail me please johan dot johan 38 at gmail dot com. I would like to chat to you please.

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Charles | 2011/09/16

I love giving muffs to women

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/09/16

Do you have the urge to suck right now?? Yummy, where have you been hiding Samantha?

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/09/16

Id love for you to suck my dick, anytime.

Reply to Uncle BOB
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/16

Reply to Sexologist