Question
Posted by: woman to answer | 2011/10/18

cunnilingus

do woman really get any pleasure from this,HONESTLY, I as a man love to get a BJ, almost all the woman I meet won''t entice it, why? is it not nice, too intermate?

Rest assured, there are women who enjoy cunnilingus and what they enjoy varies from womam to woman - but she needs to give feedback to her partner about what is/isn't pleasurable from moment to moment as the sensitivity shifts. You are correct though that many women are reluctant to initiate or even try this sexual activity. I think that there are a number of reasons for this: 1) many women are self-conscious about their vulva (the external sex organs) and may even feel quite 'shut off' from it - women often don't feel as positively, nor know it as intimately, as men know their penis. In fact, some women have adopted quite negative views of the vulva often believing that it is ugly and may also assume that the vaginal discharge is 'gross' or offputting in some way (this believe is frequently still held even when partners try to reassure them that they disagree!); 2) many women have not explored their own sexual response and are reluctant to do so with partners - they may hope that the partner knows what to do; and 3) this activity may produce anxiety for a range of reasons, including previous negative experiences (e.g. sexual abuse) or the fact that it may take a while and require the woman to direct her partner to change stimulation as her sensitivity shifts and arousal increases - some women find this kind of focus on themselves and having to give feedback difficult.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: Gogo | 2011/10/18

Maybe u are not circumcised, ijwabo.

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: JR | 2011/10/18

Stubble is a problem, if it scratches anywhere be it my privates directly or the insides of my legs, I would prefer not to indulge in such like activities, but it is quite enjoyable as foreplay.

Reply to JR
Posted by: Woman | 2011/10/18

I enjoy it sometimes. It depends on how the man is down there. If he only focusses on one spot only then it gets borring, if he plays arround then its great. I used to enjoy it ALOT.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist