Question
Posted by: Flower 1980 | 2009/11/30

cumming

why is it when my lover fingers me with his 4 fingers I do have an orgasm, but most of the times now I feel like I want to pee.What does that mean, is it a good or bad thing.

he is probably pressing on your bladder - empty your bladder before sex...unless you like the feeling

4
Posted by: The Sex Guru | 2009/12/01

I do agree with the Sexologist. Empty your bladder before and enjoy thereafter. Unless you do not enjoy the feeling, and it persists while having your bladder emptied, then you will have to consult with your doctor (it may be something serious).

Reply to The Sex Guru
Posted by: flower1980 | 2009/11/30

Thanks 20something. I do enjoy it.

Reply to flower1980
Posted by: 20something | 2009/11/30

There are woman who experience an ejaculation of fluids during orgasm. Sounds like you one of them. Personally I think it' s quite hot when a woman has that type of orgasm but I wouldn' t say it' s anything to be concerned about. Enjoy it, express it and let your lover be part of the experience. Just my two cents worth..

Reply to 20something
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/11/30

Reply to Sexologist