Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2004/03/17

Q.

Cum outside vagina - Can i get pregnant?

Hi, I just want to know if I can become pregnant if my boyfriend cum outside of me by the clit? I heard somewhere that the sperm can swim from outside to inside the vagina...It's that true? Or do the sperm dies immediately when its see light? Thank You! All right information will be appreciated!

11
user comments

C.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/29

Can i be pregnant if he cum on youre but then wipe if of?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/29

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/10

I have looked at hundreds of sites to find out for sure or not if my bf and I can get preg by him cumming inside my lips on my clit but not inside vag itself and it didn't run down to close to my vag but I want to know if I can by it going thru skin or not and no where gives a straight answer

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/01

What about per ejaculatory fluid on the outside of the vagina? NO penetration what so ever? She had never been touched?

Posted by: Bikilus | 2004/03/17

Careful Mandy, these little swimmers are hard guys, they don't die that easily. What's more, the so-called precum (fluid discharge from the penis opening) is happening from the onset of sexual activity, and it can contain healthy sperm - so lang before ejaculation takes place there can be sperm swimming nicely inside you. The simple rule is don't allow him near your vaginal area without a condom, or go on the pill ASAP.

Reply to Bikilus
Posted by: Yes You Can | 2004/03/17

Yes you can. I am a male and my girlfriend, now my wife, got pregnant that way, and she was still a virgin. We did not have intercourse, the swimmers took a long swim up. My semen came into contact with her fluids and bang she got hit. Take care my girl, use a condom.

Reply to Yes You Can
Posted by: Serpent | 2004/03/17

YES you can get pregnant! Fact of the matter is that the "pull-out" method is the least effective of all methods of contraception. Why?... quite simply because the male starts to ejaculate before the onset of the climax sensation. A very simple exercise to prove this is for you to perform the masturbating act on your boyfriend and then see for yourself what happens before he reaches actual climax. I'm sure you will be alarmed and have the good sense not to believe him next time he says, "I'll pull out"!

Be clever girl!

Reply to Serpent
Posted by: Possible | 2004/03/17

Of course you can get pregnant, though your boyfriend pulled out before he cums but his semen contains sperms.

Reply to Possible
Posted by: Mandy | 2004/03/17

Yes i'm sexual active. My bf have intercourse with me, pulled out before he climaxed, but then he cum outside where my clit is. I just want to know if the sperm can get inside when he pulled out by the clit and cum there?

Reply to Mandy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/10

I have looked everywhere to find out if i can or not get preg by my bf cumming on the same thinwe don't care if i do but i just want t true answers

Posted by: Serpent | 2004/03/17

You will need to give a little more detail for anybody to be able to give you proper answers. For instance.... Are you sexually active? Did your boyfriend have intercourse with you and then pulled out before he climaxed? Were you just fooling around and he climaxed pre-maturely? Where are you in your cycle? etc. etc.......

Reply to Serpent

Want to comment?