Posted by: LKP | 2009-04-04

Cum &  tired

Once my gf cums it is game over, she gets tired and she says she has not strength to continue until the next 2 or 3 days when we do it again. Is that normal?
When I cum early she complains and gets all moody.

This is really frustrating because I only get one round. But before we had baby we used to go multiple rounds, when I ask her she says I never used to make her cum before and now I do.

umm there is definitely some talking required here. Women often do not want sex after the birth of a child. Are you sure she is enjoying it and not just putting up with it?

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-04-06

Hi there  afterplay is a natural sequal to a good lovemaking session. After orgasm I usually turn on my side with hubby still clamped between my thighs, his penis still inside me &  we both just bask in the aftergow of good lovemaking. There' s usually a towell underneath us so we lie like that sometimes 1/2 hour just stroking, scratching &  holding each other. When his erection susides his penis will just slide out (reason for the towell) &  we continue to lie 4 as long as we feel. Something is wrong if yor gf doesn' t want afterplay. Look &  speak in depth about your relationship. Is it lovemaking or just sex? There is a big difference + U need to find out. Regards

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: LKP | 2009-04-05

Well, when I don' t make her cum she makes sure I know about it, sometimes she would say I wasted her time.
Anyway I want to beleive that she is enjoying it because she wants me to thrust at a very fast pase just before she cums and when she cums her body vibrates and soon after that she pushes me away. So I time her, when I see that she is about to cum I also prepare my shot, just after she cums I shoot.

Reply to LKP
Posted by: dude | 2009-04-04

sexologist u supprise me sometimes. why would she be moody when he cums quickly if she did not enjoy it

Reply to dude