Question
Posted by: Shonice | 2008/09/26

culture vs hormones

hi everyone I' ve just lost my husband to cancer last month and according to our culture am supposed to mourn his death for a year, now my problem is that i find myself being aroused at times and the next best thing i do is to watch " our"  pornographic movies and end up masturbating. I feel awful but what can i do? i am a human being...

If this is the best way for you to meet the requirements of your belief system, then where is the problem?

4
Posted by: AB | 2008/09/26

Investing in a a vibrator would be no sin

Reply to AB
Posted by: Shonice | 2008/09/26

i have admirers but my heart is not ready for any kind of relationship that might lead to intimacy. i still miss my husband a lot and i fantasize about him and by so doing i reach orgasm, but i still can' t get over feeling guilty. If i were to invest in a vibrator - would that be a sin??

Reply to Shonice
Posted by: AB | 2008/09/26

Hey Shonive firstly my deepest sympathies on the loss of your husband. I assume you are indian. Yes i agree you are a human being and have needs, you shouldnt feel awful.
At least you are doing the right thing by morning his death and havent already found someone else.

Reply to AB
Posted by: L????????? | 2008/09/26

There is nothing u can do. Loosing your hubby does not mean u dont have feelings. I dont thinku doing anything wrong by doing that. It was going to a problem only if u sleeping wth someone during that mourning period. My culture says that too.

Reply to L?????????