Question
Posted by: Lovey | 2009-04-16

Cud I be pregnant again

Dear Doctor

I had a miscarriage in October 08, and had a terrible experience with my previous pregnancy. My last period was on the 07.03.09, and I have symptoms of a pregnant person.

after my mis in 2008 I never went for any check up with a gynea. How can I be sure if I wont have a miscarriage again? And also, do I need a stitch since I had a Cone Biopsy and at how many weeks? Am looking for a Gynea in the South of JHB, but not at Lenmed Clinic.

Th first thing is to do a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant. After a cone biopsy, you may need a stitch. This is usually done between 12 -16 weeks. The cervix can be measured on scan to see if it is necessary. I cannot make recommendations on this site.