Posted by: James | 2008-12-04

Cuckold lifestyle question

Hi all, not soo much a problem but a fascination. Is there anyone into the cuckold lifestyle? My wifes new friend and her hubby are from Europe and shes mentioned about their 1 sided cuckold relationship, which she has enforced in their relationship. Everything goes with her steady boyfriends and when they spend the night with her, hubby takes the next room or couch.

No comment

Posted by: James | 2008-12-05

To Kay, no am not interested in guys at all. We watched Boogie nights and the opening scene where this guys comes home and hears and then opens the door to see his wife riding a guy cowgirl style. That scene got me hard, and wifie saw it and gave me the most erotic handjob while whispering her friends hotwife antics to me, and how she commands her husband. She new just what to do and say to get me off, so all of that togtehr with that scene has left me dazed and excited

Reply to James
Posted by: Kay | 2008-12-04

So have you spend the night or are you actually interested in her hubby :-D

Reply to Kay
Posted by: koos | 2008-12-04

thts one -|- t-up lifestile man!

Reply to koos
Posted by: a | 2008-12-04

R u crazy.No thanks.

Reply to a