Question
Posted by: Yolande | 2009/06/24

CT Brain follow up ?

I had a Brain Scan a year ago for ? stroke. A Harmless cyst was seen and i was told it will possibly just dissapear. My symptoms was sudden sharp pain in head dizzyness and a dilated right pupil. Pupil size is back to normal but still sluggish in movement. Since then again had that feeling in May this year. Do i insist on a follow up scan or am i waisting my funds ? (female 33 BMI 22)

Dear Yolande
I think it is worth it to go for a follow up neurological examination and let the neurologist decide whether a follow up scan will be needed - it may be a good idea in the light of persisting symptoms.