Question
Posted by: Janab | 2011/02/11

Csection

8 days ago , we went for our Routine pregnancy Scan , only to find out that our Little baby s heart stopped beating ....at 21 weeks of pregnancy.

my Dr , who I Trust with all my heart, suggested that I go Through normal delivery as i Already had 2 normal deliveries. I was happy with that.

My Husband was concerned with the emotional trauma i had to go Through giving Birth to the baby and he and few of the people who know me well, suggested , I wen for a c-section, which i then did .....

I wish i never did ..... my body is so sore and I will probably never be able to have a normal delivery again ...... I am scared of even thinking about wether or not i would want to have another baby. I am 33 years old ....

Baby''s umbelical cord coiled and cut of alla blood supply to the baby ......

Why do that happen ?

What makes it worse is that with the first two, I fell pregnant immidiatly and for this little one, we waited more than 2 years, been on Clomid , that made me ill ..... fell pregnant only to loose it ?

another Concern : I can not feel when my bladder is full ...... And when i do go to the toilet, the more I empty , The more pain I have ...is this normal ?

It is often not possible to tell why these things happen.A postmortem might have given some information.
If you have burning when you pass urine, it may be a bladder infection, but bladder symptoms such as not having sensation are normal after a caesarean. They should resolve in a few weeks.

2
Posted by: C | 2011/02/14

Really sorry for your loss, I too recently lost a baby at full term, doctor missdiagnosed him and he died.

Re: bladder, I have had 2 c-sections the first it took me about 8 weeks to start having full use of my stomach muscles again, bladder felt really uncomfortable but returned to normal. second one bladder was fine about a week later.

You should be able to give normal child birth after just one c-section, after 2 they apparently dont allow it!

Reply to C