Posted by: maia | 2009-09-07

CS - I think you misunderstood.

CS - I dont think I was clear. This divorce has been going on for 3 years. Its not an affair by any stretch of the imagination. We got together long after the legal wrangle started about money, in fact, she cheated on him. Ive been step mom to his kids for the last 2 years - This is not an affair, there is no love lost between him and his ex wife. She knows about me, she is happy that Im in his life, she has met someone new.

OK, your mesage was unclear, and this is not an affair. Would couples counselling between you and he help to reduce the tension you are both experiencing at this time ?

Posted by: maia | 2009-09-07

Its not likely that the bf will consider relationship counselling whilst he is dealing with a divorce.

Im just so frustrated. Nothing I do meets up to his expectations in terms of what he needs from me. Space, be there, go away, phone me, dont phone me - F!

Reply to maia