Question
Posted by: CPM | 2008/07/18

CS.... as always....you are right

Is it really YOU that needs her not to look disabled ?

Jip and you have no idea how much.....i am aware of this fact. G and my mom often hit me over the knuckels for this. G said to me the other day YOU NEED TO ACCEPT SHE WILL N E V E R BE NORMAL..... :-((

So you' ve made me cry today - saying it like it is AGAIN!

Well, don't just cry about it --- work towards accepting that what Ne wants is perhaps more important --- and that she is a splendid and beautiful person who happens to be disabled, not because she can at times not reveal that she is disabled.

4
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/07/18

Tanilani

Thanks for trying REALLY do appreciate dear but she cannot even show me the difference between a lady or a man on a picture :-))

I wish I could ask her :-))

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Tanilani | 2008/07/18

Hi CP Mom
I was just wondering if you show Ne a few pictures with different hairstyles, would she be able to choose one? That way you will know that she is happy too?

Reply to Tanilani
Posted by: CPM | 2008/07/18

Thanx Maria - yes I know but one tends to to think (or i do) SHE HAS SO LITTLE IF HAIR IS ONE OF THE THINGS USE IT TO THE FULL?

But yes it' s a problem and its not making HER life easier....so its time....:-)) wish i could send you a pic of her that you can just see how stunningly beautiful she is

Reply to CPM
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/18

Hey CPM. Having a " normal"  child with hair that long is also a pain, especially when they are at the age where Ne is mentally. You can cut her hair in a shorter style that is easier to manage, without making her " look disabled" . I' ve caught myself thinking that I' m not going to put highlights in my hair again, rather let it become it' s natural darker colour so that I look more like my (adopted) daughter. This is silly, the mind plays tricks on you and one must examine your motives very carefully.

Take care

Reply to Maria