Posted by: forward | 2009-09-08

cs and marriage

hi cs,

know that you are not supposed to ask shrinks personal questions BUT... are you married/were you ever and do you have offspring of the human kind?

a very forward fan

if not....i might propose - you seem like one of he few decent guys left :) Except I am allergic to cats and I KNOW how you feel about them.

its more a mater of how my cat would feel about it. As she periodically shreds me, in the friendliest possible way, I can't imagine the havoc she would wreak on anyone else who tried to move in !
Now, I'm harldy eager to deny being one of the few decent guys left, Maybe I should set up a tiny company, called " Decent Guys Ltd ( and we Do Mean Limited ) !
Of course we do not release personal details, as it ruins the mystique of our art. A more typical shrink would immediately respond : "NOw, I wonder WHY you want to know that ? " I used to have a Jungian pal in London whose primary response was : "Really ?" --- but could wrap 1000 meanings into the different intonations of that single world.
Still, as I recently passed yet another Birthday, thanks for the compliment !

Posted by: K89 | 2009-09-09

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the dude is gay. Makes no never-mind, of course, as he is who he is. Hows that for Descartesian?

Reply to K89
Posted by: Anon 1 | 2009-09-09

I agree with you!! From what I' ve read about CS, I think he' s a real catch!! I know he' s not involved, and a pity too. I think that he' ll make somebody smile like Alice' s cat :)

Go for is CS!!

Reply to Anon 1