Question
Posted by: koos | 2010-04-29

cs

Dankie cs.....sy sandboks is oop enige tyd en dis skoon.dis nou die eerste keer in n week van ek hom het wat hy dit nou doen.hy baie gelukkige katjie hardloop en speel die hele tyd.

The snag is that while a cat is usually entirely reliable about sticking to his sand-box, on the rare occasions when he doesn't, he is entirely unpredictable, and you then never know when or where you might encounter his productions.
Another thing I've noticed - the biologists tell us that tool use and non-verbal communication is for humans and maybe higher apes. But my car is very fussy about her litterbox being scooped clean. So if I'm out when she uses it, and thus not available to poop-scoop promptly, she caefully fetches the poop-scoop, and places it dramatically in the middle of the box, to remind me of what she considers me to have neglected.

1