Question
Posted by: M | 2010/03/12

CS

Hi CS. Not sure if you just missed the previous post or if you didnt want to answer? Currently Post 4214.

I have no trace of postings by numbers. I've gone to a lot of trouble to check, and can find no recent posting to which I have not responded - and 4214 seems to be one by the ADHD Ritalin guy, to which I responded promptly.
Then I find 4217 which does somehow seem to have slipped by me. I have now answered it - sorry ! I think it was one of the occasons when the forum admin section went off-line for a while, and I lost track

1