Question
Posted by: M | 2010/03/11

CS

CS. I have a really unique situation on my hands. At least I think it is unique. My husband actually went to the police to file a case against me for " raping"  him. Now, I am not familiar with the process, but, he reported it &  was then supposed to go back the next day to speak to the public prosecutor. Some of his friends convinced him not to go ahead with it. I moved out a day after he told me about the whole thing. (With the kids) To me that was the last straw in a loooong line of things. Question is this: With a seperation, is it normal to want to go back as you see the " nice"  in the person? He can be SO nice....yet how does his head work if he can actually file a " rape"  case against his own wife???

Sounds highly bizarre. Its generally considered exceedingly difficult for a woman to rape a man, so it sounds like a wild accusation which he would find very difficult to prove or to get people to take seriously.
In deciding whether to stay with a person, or whether to go back to a person. it doesn't matter if they are really very nice OCCASIONALLY - if they can be this unpleasant at all, the issue is more how unpleasant they become, and wheher this is tolerale for you.

1