Question
Posted by: hmm | 2010/03/04

cs

hey cs!!!! i like this one man! lmao!

when someone like your cousin persistently says nasty things about you or anyone, respond as you do when you walk down the road and someone else''s dog barks at you - that''s what dogs do, but you don''t allow yourself to feel bad about yourself, just because the dog barks. You know that the bark is about the dog, and nothing actually about you.

I have found this policy an immense comfort, over the years. And my cat approves of it, too. Cats may get scratchy at times, but are rarely rude to strangers in the way dogs are.

1