Posted by: BB | 2009-09-08

cs wat dink jy verloofde se seun(hy is nou 8jaar) bel haar nou van die girlfriend se fone....hy wil gaan sokkie moenie worry die girlfriend sal betaal!!! ons het so gelag!!! dink jy hy moet gaan dis net n uur van 5-6 vanaand..

Gosh, for a minute there I though I had received a question from BB, Big Brother. If the sokkie is aranged by the school, why not let him go ? If it's a purely adult event it might bore him, but if it's intendedfor younger folks, its probably more wholesome than some of the alternative activities open to him !

Posted by: Samantha | 2009-09-08

Why not? I went to many of those when I was a kid. The school dances had many activities for the children in my day, I don' t see how it' d be any different now. Why would the school have the " sokkie"  if the kids are to young to go anyway?

Reply to Samantha