Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2008/08/18

CS

Hi CS
Thanks to you I feel much better after cycling from down (suicidal) to high last week. I’ ve got an appointment to see the shrink tomorrow and don’ t know if I should keep it. I' m fine and don' t even need to take the extra Risperdal anymore.

DO KEEP THE APPOINTMENT. YOur shrink needs to know the details of this alarming and risky episode, and you cvan jointly plan how to recognize and deal with any such episodes in the future. Stop looking for reasons not to see your shrink !

1
Posted by: Lilly | 2008/08/19

defintely keep the appointment. even when things are going well... will give you clearer clarity for future thinking when faced with problems.

Reply to Lilly